WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR SAFE RE-OPENING?
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority. As we slowly re-open, we want you to feel comfortable.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We are open for indoor and outdoor seated tastings. Our hours of operation for tastings are from 11am-5pm. For the foreseeable future, we will be open by reservation and walk-in when available.
- Groups will be limited to 6 people or less. Guests must be 19+ years of age.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Upon arrival at our tasting rooms, you will be required to answer health questions referring to Covid and we will require your contact information. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting signs of intoxication, aggression, or otherwise interferes with the safety and well-being of others.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY, WE ARE:
- Conducting a wellness check on our staff each day prior to reporting for their shift.
- Conducting ongoing training for staff members on enhanced safety measures.
- Wearing protective face coverings.
- Providing hand sanitizer for staff and guests, and we have heightened cleanliness protocols for wine service & wine handling.
- We’ve installed markers for social distancing as well as plexi barriers at the register.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT FOR OUR VISITORS:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. If you arrive and are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
- Wear face covering (masks) at all times. Masks may be removed when at an assigned space while you are enjoying your wine. Please be mindful of others and put your mask back on when stepping away from your tasting. Practice social distancing and maintain a 6 ft physical space between yourself others not in your immediate party. Observe directional signage.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer. We will ask that you sanitize your hands before entering the tasting room/Visitor Center.
- Follow our posted signs and staff instructions.
ALL FACE COVERINGS MUST:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
ARE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR EXPERIENCES?
Reservations are recommended but walk-ins will be permitted when seating is available.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A RESERVATION FOR AN EXPERIENCE?
Email email@example.com or call 905-562-3581 11am-5pm for personal assistance any day of the week.
Our hours of operation for tastings are 11am- 5pm, daily and the last reservation is at 4:00pm to allow for a 45-minute experience before closing. Your reservation will be confirmed via email.
WHAT IF YOU'RE RUNNING LATE?
Your appointment is for a set time frame so we may need to reduce your tasting experience duration in order to maintain the proper sanitizing standard in-between guests. Appointments running more than 15 minutes late will require rescheduling.
CAN WE TASTE WITHOUT A RESERVATION?
Reservations are recommended. We may be able to accommodate same day reservations, subject to availability.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN BE ACCOMMODATED FOR AN EXPERIENCE OR TASTING?
Currently, we can accommodate up to a total of 6 people per table. This includes designated drivers and anyone not participating in a tasting.
WHY ARE BOOKINGS LIMITED TO SIX PEOPLE FOR A TASTING?
There is an increased risk of the spread of the COVID-19 virus when larger groups of people from separate households travel together. Groups of more than six will inevitably congregate and create bottlenecks in various areas of the winery. For re-opening, we believe this is a critical step in reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 to our employees and other guests.
IF YOU HAVE 8 GUESTS, CAN YOU BOOK TWO GROUPS OF FOUR?
No. We need to avoid the two groups from congregating while at the winery. See above for question for further explanation. Thank you for your understanding as we want to re-open as safely as possible.
WHAT IF YOU FORGOT A MASK/FACE COVERING?
We will provide a disposable mask to you.
CAN TASTING FLIGHTS BE SHARED?
We will permit one flight between one couple. For example, a table of four people will be required to purchase a minimum of two wine flights.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED AT THE WINERY?
Children are welcome in our tasting rooms however, for the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, we ask that they remain seated with their family.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Well-behaved dogs are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. Please ensure social distancing is maintained by your party, including animals.
ARE WE ACCEPTING CASH?
We do. However, paying by credit card is highly encouraged.
SHOULD YOU TIP YOUR SERVER?
Gratuities are solely at the discretion of the guest.
CAN YOU BRING YOUR OWN PICNIC ON YOUR PROPERTY?
Unfortunately, no. No outside food or drinks are allowed. We do offer a Picnic Experience at our Vineyard Tasting Room. Please visit https://cavespring.ca/visit-us/picnic-at-the-vineyard to book
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We ask that you please cancel at least 24-72 hours (depending on the experience) before your tasting reservation to avoid cancellation fees. Fees vary based on experience booked. We understand your plans may change, please call us to cancel your reservation as soon as you can to avoid incurring fees. If you need to update your party size or adjust your time, please cancel your existing reservation and re-book.
DO WE PROVIDE OUTDOOR SEATING?
Yes we do at our Vineyard Tasting Room. When booking online please be sure to reserve a Bistro or Picnic table to ensure outdoor seating. You will not be moved indoors if there is inclement weather unless unreserved space is available.
DO WE HAVE FOOD?
Yes. We have limited offerings at both locations.
For any other inquiries please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org